Ski Trip Cancelled/Postponed

We tried to wait until the last possible minute hoping for a change in temperature but no luck! Unfortunately we have had to cancel the ski trip for tomorrow and are going to try to reschedule it to a day in March. Thank you to all the parents who planned to help us tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

 

 

Read-A-Thon Reminder!

I hope everyone has been spending these chilly days reading and collecting pledges for the read a thon.  Just a reminder that you need to bring in your pledge sheet ONLY on Monday February 5th because if we have raised $4,000 Mr. Yeske, Hollinger, Barber and DuMont will wear high heels for a day.