- Please be aware of CAA School Safety Patrollers on duty and obey their instructions.
- Watch for children who may be wearing their costumes to school. Allow proper time for children and their families to cross streets safely.
- Reduce your speed in school zones.
- Wear costumes that are bright and don't obstruct your vision or hearing.
- Always look both ways before crossing the street, and cross safely at crosswalks and intersections.
- Carry a flashlight and Trick or Treat in groups. Younger children should always be accompanied by an older sibling or adult.
- If you’re driving, please slow down to at least 10 km below the speed limit in school zones and residential areas.
Please also feel free to watch the attached link to a video on School Zone Safety. The video is a great reminder for everyone!