SUPPORT OUR SCHOOL FUNDRAISER
- Enter quantities for each desired item
- Update your cart after each item entered
- Review cart and make sure all items are added.
- Check out. Make sure to enter the student’s name who the order is attached to in the “participant name” box, please be sure spelling of name is accurate.
- Pick up will be October 7, 2021 between 3:37-4:30 at Jack MacKenzie School.
Please only send one designated member/family to pick up all orders. Jack MacKenzie families are responsible to get orders to your buyers.
- Any questions contact Natalie Mollison at 3065319096
ORDERS NEED TO BE IN BY SEPTEMBER 24th
For every item sold each student will receive a ticket to enter into 5 different gift baskets
Top 3 sellers will each receive a $50 Gift Card
When the school sells 750 items, all students get an extended recess to 2:45 pm
When the school sells 1000 items, every student will get popcorn
When the school sells 1250 items, Mr. Barber shaves his moustache that he has had since 1988!!!
When the school sells 1500 items, all staff will have crazy hair and will be led by Mrs. Houk on her scooter all day!