Community

Ski Trip Cancelled/Postponed

We tried to wait until the last possible minute hoping for a change in temperature but no luck! Unfortunately we have had to cancel the ski trip for tomorrow and are going to try to reschedule it to a day in March. Thank you to all the parents who planned to help us tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience!