Monday, November 21st(Day3)
- Grade 1's off to Agribition 9:00-3:00
- Battle of the Books in the Library. Eat lunch in assigned lunch room and then come to the library at 12 noon. KaHoot! practice.
- CREATE in the Grade 6 classes in the morning (6B 9am, 6A 10:30am)
Tuesday, November 22nd (Day 4)
- Mrs.McMurtry's and Mrs.Aiginitis's classes going to Santa Maria in the afternoon
- SLC Western Day!
Wednesday, November 23rd (Day 5)
- Senior Choir at noon
Thursday, November 24th (Day 1)
- Grade 6 Classes to "The Snow Queen" performance (DIWC) 9:00 -11:00 am
- Boys practice Red and Black teams @ 3:40
- Assembly 3:00 in the gym--recognition of donor of our new stained glass benches
Friday, November 25th (Day 2)
-SCC Pizza Hut Special Lunch at noon.